The Secret is out!
Highlights – The Tranquilo Hotel
- Perfect locale for pre & post cruises near airports & cruise terminals
- Walk to Fort Lauderdale Beach, Intracoastal, downtown, Galleria Mall, Las Olas shops…
- Unwind in our heated pools or relax on our sundeck in a gated courtyard
- Experience a boutique hotel with revitalized suites at superb rates & surprising value
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi & concierge-like services
Fort Lauderdale’s Ultra-Convenient & Tranquil Pre/Post Cruise Hotel
Take advantage of Tranquilo Hotel’s ideal location and special rates while discovering tropical Fort Lauderdale’s easygoing ways before and after your cruise.
After all, getting on-board a cruise ship and embarking on your journey should be half the fun. Taking a cruise can be one of the most exhilarating vacation adventures. The warm Caribbean Sea. Exotic, once-in-a-lifetime destinations. Friends and family. Romance. All the perfect elements for an unforgettable time.
Many travelers today are more frequently reserving nights before and after their cruise at Tranquilo Hotel– a boutique hotel near everywhere you need to go or should visit in South Florida. Tourists are realizing that it’s really your state-of-mind that takes you places. And what better way to start and end a trip than by truly feeling refreshed from the beginning – so that wonderful sensation never ends?
Zipping to and from airports to the docks while missing Fort Lauderdale’s unique seaside charms is anything but tranquil or amusing. Frantic rushing around with luggage and adhering to schedules is no way to begin a cruise getaway. Book early with us today and choose from our 80 Tranquilo Hotel suites and rooms and ensure that your experience will exceed your expectations.
Get to know a Private Paradise – The Tranquilo Hotel
With a combination of beachy and modern décor, state-of-the-art amenities and concierge-like services, we make everything super easy and comfortable, so when you’re ready to go on your cruise or head back home – you’ll already feel unhurried, comfortable and re-energized.
Enjoy songbirds singing before or after your cruise and don’t even think about how hectic it would have been had you not thought things through and booked a suite at The Tranquilo Hotel…
The Tranquilo Hotel – Specifics
- Choose from 80 modernized, bigger-than-average suites & rooms
- Utilize your mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker
- Adore our unique & updated décor plus clean & comfortable furniture & bedding
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, smiles & sunshine
- Swim in our heated turquoise pool in our perfect-for-sunbathing courtyard lounge area
- Daily housekeeping services & guest laundry facilities (Washer & Dryer)
- Feel good about our boutique hotel’s surprisingly good value with no resort or surprise fees
- Concierge-like services for your total comfort & peace-of-mind
The Tranquilo Hotel is Near Everything
Tranquilo Hotel specializes in relaxing couples, families or groups for happy voyages and helps cushion the post-cruise by making departures home seamless and fun while offering opportunities to explore Fort Lauderdale’s famous attractions like our golden beaches, warm waters, sunny weather, Galleria Mall, exhilarating nightclubs, wild Everglades, Las Olas boutiques’ and award winning restaurants…
Best of all – we’re appropriately located for pre and post cruisers – close to the Fort Lauderdale International Airport and also adjacent to all of Port Everglades’ international cruise line terminals. Situated within walking or biking distance to miles of sandy beaches, the Tranquilo Hotel is also close to Fort Lauderdale’s legendary downtown areas, museums and nature parks like Birch State Park or the Bonnet House and Gardens.
Attractions & Places Close to the Tranquilo Hotel
- Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, Port Everglades / Port Miami Cruise Ship Terminals
- Picnic at Fort Lauderdale’s sunny beaches, Intracoastal Waterway, Everglades wilderness
- Visit the Galleria Mall, Sawgrass Mills Mall, movie theaters, Broward County Convention Center
- Stroll Las Olas Boulevard – boutiques, restaurants, cafes, art galleries, jewelry, gift shops, bars
- Drive over to the Hard Rock Café & Casino / Casino at Miccosukee Resort & Gaming
- Try thrilling watersports – SCUBA diving, Jet-skis, fishing, boating, water-taxis, airboat rides…
- Delight in tasting new international dishes at 100’s of close by restaurants & cafes
- Dance the night away or stop by for a drink at nearby bars, nightclubs, cafes & dance halls